La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Rock Climbing Shoe, Coral, 39
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
Black Diamond Women's Momentum Rock Climbing Shoes - Merlot - 8.5
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
BUTORA Unisex Sensa Climbing Shoe, White, 11.5 Men
- NFS TOE CAP TECHNOLOGY - Butora's own NEO Fuse sticky rubber; a toe cap midsole to increase durability and prevent your toe from pushing past the front edge of the shoe
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Woven fabric upper is more durable and flexible than other knitted fabric uppers
- HEEL DESIGN - Slightly rounded, but not overly rounded heel with a heel cap midsole for durability and multi-directional heel hooking
- TOE HOOKING STRIPS - Slightly softer NEO Fuse rubber on this portion of the shoe to maintain its flexibility for the comfort of your foot
- FEATURES - Each and every possible contact area where the shoe meets the rock has been fortified with a midsole and the right rubber for the job
SCARPA Women's Maestro Mid Rock Climbing Shoe - Malva/Milk - 7
- Upper : 2mm Eco Leather
- Midsole : Talyn 1.4mm
Climb X Icon X Rental Rock Climbing Shoe 2020 (Numeric_7_Point_5) Grey
- 3D Flyknit Fabric; Maximizes comfort and gas permeability.
- The Sole: Unique Offset Printing Technology; offers fabric surface protection, minimizes resistance, and provides sufficient friction.
- The Sole: 3D Injection Molding Technology makes the shoe strong and stable. The tip of shoe is thickened by 3mm which adds wear-resistance and increases usage life span.
- Rubber: The rubber used is Grey Climbing Rubber. Improves sanitation of climbing walls; convenient for routine maintenance of climbing gyms.
- Velcro Design: Two-Way Lock design makes wearing and removing the shoe effortless; Provides tight and comfortable wrap-around experience; more flexibility and stability.
Evolv Nikita Climbing Shoe - Women's Violet/Grey 6
- Built on a newly designed last
- Lined with 3-D Air Mesh in the heel and tongue
- Enhanced Arch Support (EAS) technology builds arch structure directly into the outsole
- Made of high quality leather